Use videos in your pages to provide customer engagement, where your visitors can have an enjoyable experience with a little effort.🎥😃
Note: Not every template includes a video module, but you can find one in our library or request a custom template which contains a video.
- Open the Pages app from the Loopify dashboard.
- Choose +Add a design template, find the template that includes a video and click Copy & Adjust.
- Open the Settings tab, where you can add a video.
- You can paste the video link or add a fallback image. The fallback image will appear if something goes wrong with the video.
- The video link can be from any video platform, such as Vimeo or Youtube. Upload your video to one of these platforms as you see fit, and find the video file links. These links are usually available for view or download, and anyone can access them.
Example link, from Vimeo: https://player.vimeo.com/external/310083083.hd.mp4?s=a4ae560ee0a7b72f94af5dc7e99a6dbeccfa2480&profile_id=175
- Your video can have a sound too, from the right corner of the template you can see the volume icon, it actually works as a toggle. Click on it to mute or unmute the video.
That was easy!😄