Videos always make everything look better, wouldn't you agree?📽️ And they are the best when it comes to customer engagement.🥇
Now it's time for us to show you how to add that video in your template!
Add a video from the template editor
- Go to the Pages app.
- Choose to +Add a design template.
- Select the Video Background page template.
- Open the video template in the template editor.
- Right next to the module library tab, click the template settings.
- Now from Styles choose Video, and from here you can change the Video link. You can also add a Fallback image that would appear if some browser doesn't load the video, or the video experiences some error.
- Copy the video file link and paste the link into the video link field. The video should be immediately posted in your template. The link should always be the downloadable link of the video, not to the website.
Note: You can add video links only from the template editor.