You are all done with editing your coupon, and now it's time to start sending those coupons! But as I mentioned before Coupons work only work when used in Flows!
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Coupons block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Coupons block settings
Before entering the settings you need to browse to select your coupon campaign or create a new one.
- Browse for an already created coupon campaign and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published coupon template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template - if you want to know a little bit more about the coupon campaign settings read our article, all the details are there.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the page or edit it - hover over the selected campaign to see the swap and edit buttons.
Once you added your coupon campaign to the block, it's time so talk about the connections.
- Connect the Coupons block with, let's say, a updates & alert block.
- Choose the type of connection FROM or TO the Coupon block.
Tip: The connections TO the Coupon block are not visible. Learn how to link to a coupon in flow.
There are two types of connections FROM the Coupons block:
- OnVisit - The communication will be sent as soon as the contact visited the coupon.
- OnRedeem - The communication will be sent as soon as the contact redeems the coupon.
Awesome! Now your campaign is ready! 🎉