Here is a cool solution, you can preview the campaign members before you send out your campaign. And not just that, let's dig in and discover what the preview option can do. 😁
- Go to the Email app.
- Open your email campaign.
- Go to the Send tab, where you can choose your campaign members. If you are not familiar with the Send tab in the Email app, read the Send your email campaign article.
- Once your campaign is ready to go, click the Preview Contacts button to preview your contacts, and here you can do lots of things. 🙌
- The preview contacts option is showing you a section of the contacts that will receive your communication. Meaning, contacts that do not have email addresses or have unsubscribed from email communication, will not be listed. Here you can see the full contact card, just click on one of your contacts and you can preview the contact Details, Campaigns, Consent and Campaign Values.
- You can also manage this specific section of your contacts by clicking the checkbox for the entire selection, or each of the contacts. A drop-down menu will appear where you can:
- Add/Remove tags
- Add/Remove segment(s) and
- Export file of selection - where you can export the selected contacts.
Or scroll the contact card down and click the Edit button if you wish to adjust
Note: The Preview button in Email campaigns will list only the contacts with valid values in their Email field, i.e. the contacts that will actually receive the email campaign will be listed. For example, if you have 100 contacts in your list but 40 of them are without an email address, are unsubscribed or have wrong email syntax (missing the @ for example), the preview button will list only 60 contacts as valid recipients of the communication.
- When your campaign is ready and you want to send your Newsletter to your contacts click I'm done, send.