No worries, you have probably sent an email preview to yourself or a colleague but didn't link the buttons. Sometimes buttons without a link are not displayed in previews because, as the name button suggests, they need to have a URL that leads you to another place. So go and link those buttons and send your email again to see how they really look.
Articles in this section
- Why are buttons gone from my Email preview?
- Can I add my own sending domain?
- How to avoid emails getting into the spam folder?
- Why does my email go to Gmail’s promotions tab?
- Why is the preheader text missing from my email?
- How to whitelist senders?
- Why forwarded emails look different from the original?