There are many things you can do with the one and only: Flow 😎 One of the things you can do is use Open Flow Page for amazing social media campaigns.
Now, let's see how that works.
- Go to the Flow app.
- From the Campaign Entries drag and drop the Page block to the canvas.
- Hover over the page block and click on the page settings.
- Select your page by clicking the Browse or create new button.
- After selecting your page set up the restriction to Totally open-available for search engines or Public link - all using the page link.
- From the page settings click Edit, and the page campaign will open up. Click on the Settings tab where you will be able to add a Link Title, Link Description and Link Preview Image. When done, save the changes and click I'm done, select this campaign.
- After editing the page, set the flow in test or active mode for the page link to work.
- Copy the page URL and simply post it on Facebook, Linkedin or any other social media.
Tip: If you want to post your page on Facebook the cover image should have the same aspect ration as the Facebook link image (1200x630px).
You can use the open flow page for amazing campaigns, and of course, all of the contact data will be stored in the Contacts app.