There are many things you can do with the one and only: Flow 😎 One of the things you can do is use Open Flow Page for amazing social media campaigns.
Now, let's see how that works.
- Go to the Flow app.
- From the Campaign Entries drag and drop the Page block to the canvas.
- Hover over the page block and click on the page settings.
- Select your page by clicking the Browse or create new button.
- After selecting your page set up the restriction to Totally open-available for search engines or Public link - all using the page link.
- From the page settings click Edit, and the page campaign will open up. Click on the Settings tab where you will be able to add a Page Title, Page Description and Upload the Page Cover Image. When done, save the changes and click I'm done, select this campaign.
- After editing the page, set the flow in test or active mode for the page link to work.
- Copy the page URL and simply post it on Facebook, Linkedin or any other social media.
Tip: If you want to post your page on Facebook the cover image should have the same aspect ration as the Facebook link image: 1200x630px.
You can use the open flow page for amazing campaigns, and of course, all of the contact data will be stored in the Contacts app.