The anchor tag (or link) is used to directly link to a specific part of a Loopify page, instead of the top of the page. This technique will allow you to highlight specific parts of the page, where you can inspire action.
Let's see how you can use the anchor tags in Loopify 🤩
- Open your page that you wish to add anchor tags to.
- Hover over any module and when the module menu shows up choose 'set anchor to module' ⚓
- Simply write the name of the anchor tag.
- Use the page in a Flow.
- Add a campaign entry block and connect it with a communication block.
- From the communication block, for example, in Email, you can choose to add a link to the loopify page containing the anchor tag.
- Choose the page and from the advanced settings add the name of your anchor tag.
Tip: You can link to any page module that has an anchor tag, regardless if it's on another sub-page within the page.
Tip: Make sure you always save the flow campaign, and if you are adding an anchor to a form, connect the form fields with a contact or campaign fields.
Now, when your customers click on the link from the email the anchor tag will lead them straight to the specific location of the page. The page will open in their browser, and the first thing they'll see is the anchored module. Awesome!