You may ask what's all this fuss about Notify? Well, Notify is this tool where you can send a predefined email and SMS messages or alerts to your customers, with just one click! 👏
Easy! Within a few seconds, you can send personalized SMS or emails to your customers, and you can do this on the go. Inform your customers when their vehicle is ready with its service, when their PC is repaired and ready for pick up - or whatever message you can think of! You can even manage car sales by text messages which guarantee a timely response. Instead of phone calls and voicemails, notify your customers via a quick SMS or email.
Create your messages
To create your message-templates, from the Loopify Dashboard choose Settings → Integrations → App settings → Notify → Messages.
Here is the part where you create your pre-defined messages for email and SMS notifications. Edit your notifications, and remember to use variables to make each notification personal.
- Click the Add a new message+ button.
- Add a Message name - this name will be visible only to you and not your customers.
- Add an Email subject for your email notifications (this can also be edited later when you select the message).
- Pre-write your message in the message text area.
- It is here in the text that you can also include contact variables and user variables and make your text very personal for each of your contacts. Contact variables are meant for your contacts, and the user variables are intended for the account users.
- Select SMS and Email senders. These fields are required and it's necessary to add senders in order to create the message template.
- Click Create when you're done with editing.
When the message template is created, you can later edit or delete it. You can add as many messages as you need!
Manage your Notify fields
From the Loopify Dashboard, go to Settings → Integrations → App settings → Notify → Manage fields.
In the manage fields, you'll see All fields (left) and Fields used in Notify (right).
- All fields are each field from the Contacts app. Add fields from this table to the Notify fields table using the arrows.
- Fields used in Notify are the four mandatory Notify fields First name, Last name, Email, and Mobile, and any other you add using the arrows.
Note: Notify users can search for contacts based on the contact fields in the right table. The fields you add to the right will also be available when new contacts are added from within the Notify app.
Add a contact through Notify
- Open the Notify app from the dashboard.
- Click Create new message.
- Start writing in the empty field, if the contact doesn't match, a Create new contact button will appear. Click the button to add a new contact.
- A new window will appear, and all Notify fields must be filled in.
- Once you are done click Create, and the new contact will be selected right away.
- Once you pick a contact, it's time to select one of your pre-written messages.
- Simply click on Select Message and your messages will be listed by their message name.
- From the right side, you can choose how to send the notification - Email or SMS.
- You can still edit the message before you send it. When ready, click Send!
All of your notifications will be listed from the left side of the app, and you'll have a full overview!
Integrate with Notify
If you want to use Notify just contact our success team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to guide you! Every sent message has fixed cost, and SMS notifications also include the standard cost per message to that fixed cost.
Neat right? Now you can send quick notifications to your contacts!