Tagging is all about labeling your contacts. In Loopify you can add tags to your contacts even on import. This will make your contacts unique and our smart segments will allow you to segment your contacts by tags. 🏷️
Now let's say that you've added tags to your contacts through your campaigns or through import. These are listed in the Tag field in each contact. Why not make a smart segment only for those tagged contacts? It'll come in handy when sending your newsletter. With our smart segments, you can segment your newly added contacts with these tags. And the contacts will be ordered in one place. Amazing right?
- choose the segment you want to add them to and add a tag so you can later distinguish them from the contacts that are already part of the segment.
- When the import is finished click to add a new smart segment.
- Name your segment.
- Choose 'all' to match the selected criteria.
- From the first drop-down menu choose the contact field Tags.
- From the second drop-down menu, choose the condition 'contains'.
- Select one of the tag values from the third drop-down menu.
- Add a second criterion (+): Segment - contains - (name of segment).
Tip: Add new criteria or add a new group if you want to make this smart segment even more specific.
- Save & Close when you are done.
Now you have a smart segment, that lists only the newly added contacts which contain the tag that was added on import.
That's it! Easy as pie.🥧
Now go ahead and learn how to use smart segmentation to list contacts with email consent.