Ask people for their opinion and ideas. Invite account or external users by email to comment on your print campaign in the chat room. You'll see, it's quite handy.
Invite chat room users
- Open the print campaign that you want feedback on.
- Click on the small menu next to the Design tab.
- Click the bubble button Create chat room.
- Click Invite first collaborator.
- You can invite account users and/or invite external users.
- Tick the box in front of your team member's name to invite him/her by email.
- Or click the +Add external by email address.
- Click Send invite.
Note: Only the person that created the campaign can create a chat room. External users have to register to Loopify with the same email address, their name, set a password and accept the Loopify terms & conditions. External users can comment on your campaign but can't edit the campaign, access contact data or other campaigns.
Chat room members
- Click the user icon in the top right corner of the chat to see the chat members, the date they joined the chat or their pending status if they still haven't accepted the invitation.
- Resend the invitation or remove the user from the chat room.
- Click +Invite new to add more people to the chat.
Chat room messages
- Click the messages bubble in the top right corner of the chat to start communicating. Throw in some emojis.
- The system messages inform you when a user joined the chat and when the campaign is updated. Click the link to see the changes made to the document.
You can minimize or close the chat and go back to it whenever you want from the menu → Open chat room.
Chat room notifications
You'll be notified of a chat message by a number badge on user avatar in the top right corner.
- Click the avatar and then click see notifications. This will take you to your chat rooms and the campaign labeled with a new message. Hover over it and click view to open the campaign and its chat.
- To see all the campaigns where you are a chat member, go to the Loopify dashboard → Chat rooms. Search campaigns by tags or click the drop-down to filter campaigns by app or by new messages.
Note: The chatroom name is the same name as the campaign name.