Take a deep breath. This will be exciting. We are going to start by selecting an email template and creating a campaign. Don't panic, all the tweaks you can do in the template and campaign will be explained in detail for each app.
The same steps apply to all apps.
- Go to the Loopify homepage and click the Email app.
- Then click +Add design template.
- This opens the ready-made templates that Loopify offers. Choose one of the templates and click on it.
- lick Copy & Adjust.
This will open the Template editor.
- For now, just click Save as in the top right corner.
- Give the template a name and click Save.
- Then, click Save & close in the same corner.
This takes you back to the Email page. To use this template first you must publish it.
- Hover over it and click Publish.
- Now, hover over again and click Use.
This is a template no more.
Now it's a campaign opened in the Campaign editor. This is where you adjust the content and do a lot of things that change the campaign so much that you wouldn't recognize its original template.
- For starters, just change the dummy text and some titles. You'll learn to do everything else in time.
- To change the images:
- Hover over the image you want to change and press the change button.
- A new window pops up. Select Loopify Free Images from the images library drop-down menu.
- Use the search field to find the image you want or just use one of the predefined categories.
- Click on the image and then click Insert image.
*bro shake* Well done! Loopify being the cool web app on the block offers different templates. You'll miss out a lot not learning about them in Loopify templates before you learn how to Send your first campaign.