Getting ready for them print campaigns, eh? Well, we first need to hook you up with a Print Product. Loopify already has a bunch of A4 and A5 print products that are already set, so you'd just need to pick one to use.
- First, open up your print template and click the Settings tab.
- Give the template a name.
- If you switch on the Published toggle button, the template will be automatically published when you Save & Close it. Unpublished templates cannot be used in a campaign.
- Now choose your print product
- If your template format is A4 - you'll see A4 available products per country. If it's A5 - you'll see A5 print product that fit your template. Take your pick!
- You can edit your template content if you don't feel like selecting a product now, but without a print product, you cannot use the template in a further campaign.
Note! You have selected a print product and created some campaigns from it. If you at a later point visit this template and change the print product to another one - all the campaigns created out of this template will also immediately change according to the newly-selected product. Use wisely!
Furthermore, in the Settings, you can adjust:
- Fonts - choose between your account fonts and the template fonts. Learn how to upload your Brand styles.
- For postcards, in addition to the font, set the second-page settings and the recipient address settings.
The print products will be printed and shipped to your contacts by Loopify. You can see the prices for the print products in the Credit prices.
Choose and modify your print modules is next on the list. Useful stuff.