The settings that refer to the entire template.
- Give the template a name.
- Choose the page format. The standard letter format in Europe is A4.
- If you switch on the Published toggle button, the template will be automatically published when you Save & Close it. Unpublished templates cannot be used in a campaign.
- For letters, set the document and font settings under the Styles area.
- Document: Choose what should the envelope window include. The postal service requires a sender address. This is written in the Header.
- Fonts: Choose between your account fonts and the template fonts. Learn how to upload your Brand styles.
- For postcards, in addition to the font, set the second-page settings and the recipient address settings.
Choose and modify your print modules is next on the list. Useful stuff.